Thursday 17 December 2015

I'm BACK!

It has officially been three years since I've published anything on this space. Sad thought, really. I have all these wishes. That I wished I continued blogging, that I wish I had continued regardless of what others thought, that I wished I could have had this creative platform when I truly needed it!

Anyways, enough with the wishing, I'm BACK BABY! And I'm coming in with a bang!
Something to remember about this blog: you will not find expert beauty reviews or captivating editorial photo shoots. You will find crap that I find interesting and enjoyable and that I want to share with the world. I'm also contemplating if I should change the name seeing as how when I first started this blog I was having a very difficult time coming to terms with shopping, consumption and all the environmental consequences that come along with these activities. BUT, then again, I feel as though I have established a connection to 'Unfortunate Obsessions'. I will sleep on it. 

So, why am I back after three years of shit all? I'm back because I've found that I desperately need a place to share all of my random creative thoughts that run through my mind at all times. That's why I'm hoping to share a bit more than just fashion and beauty. I'm hoping to share some lifestyle bits, recipes, and general hilarious things that happen throughout my days on this earth! 

So, with that said, I will hit publish and log off - hopefully not for three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment