Thursday 17 December 2015

DROOL OVER | #1

As many may know, I have a strong obsession with jewelry, specifically hand crafted, gold, dainty jewelry. I've watched, read and bought from this lovely woman for four years and I truly believe that she deserves some serious recognition on this space! She is very successful and probably doesn't need some no-name blog to recognize her but here goes....

The weird thing about watching someone on YouTube for four years is that you think you know them so forgive me if I refer to Chelsea Moylan as my best friend and/or main girl. She's also hysterically funny and entertaining and I encourage everyone to watch at least ONE of her chatty videos. I believe her online shop opened up in 2014 and she recently opened a stand alone store in 2015 in San Francisco. You go girl! But basically, her shop supports 'independent or emerging designers and artists -- the majority of the items carried are hand made, hand crafted, hand poured, hand printed.... hand something-ed'. Every single item on the website is to drool over as it's classic and edgy but cool and relaxed. I feel like one of those people trying to describe a celebrities dress choice for the Oscars. It's awesome! I recently picked up a few things from her shop.

no. 2 ring
This lovely Minoux No.2 ring has quickly become one of my jewelry staples, alongside....

tiny bar necklace

THIS!! Beautiful Minoux tiny bar necklace that hangs itself around my neck every day. 

It's one of those shops where you just want to buy absolutely everything and you kinda won't feel bad about it because most of the items are being made by local artists and designers. This is definitely an obsession that doesn't fall into the ballpark of unfortunate. But once you start deliberating whether or not you should eat dinner or buy another Minoux necklace, that's when it becomes a bit problematic! 


No comments:

Post a Comment