Tuesday 24 July 2012

Breakin' ma back

A month or so left of summer. A month or so until I fall back into depression. I don't even know why I say that, I'm actually one of the few who enjoys school. But this post is not about school, people. It is about a BAG. What is new? A bag to carry my mountain of books/laptop.

 Basically, I want to start wearing something other than my Dakine skateboarding bag. 

you can laugh. It's okay. 

I got this pack in grade 11 and although I have shared my love for knapsacks and how to share that love with a buddy, I don't skateboard and I don't even think I could. Little side story: I remember the first day I wore this bag my friend came up to ma face and looked me in the eyeballs and said "Oh, Genevieve, where is your skateboard?" and I found it SO FUNNY. Probably not as funny now, or as funny over the internet. Oh well, I tried. 

So, the real point of this post is to show you the bag I want for school, to carry my mountain of books/laptop/friends/teddy bears, you know, all that crap you take to school. And I know I'm behind with this trend, blah blah blah. Who cares? I still like the bag, and I'm still sure it will break my back so it meets all  of the requirements.



The Classic Cambridge Satchel in a variety of marvelous colours that could brighten up any grey winters day.    It's just great. I know these were big last year but I'm late to the party, as usual. They have a simple, classic feel to them and I just LOVE EM'. I couldn't go on without including a yellow one, as you may have been able to tell, I'm obsessed with anything yellow. I'm yellow crazy. YAY. 

To go from a supportive, comfortable Dakine bag to a not so supportive, lovely Cambridge satchel is not the best thing for my precious little back, but screw it. Another perfect example of my Unfortunate Obsessions coming together and messing up my life. Just kidding, I love my obsessions. I just love em'. Love me for it. How many more times am I gonna say 'love'?
Love you guys. hehe.
Byez.

What kind of bag do you use for school? 
(Did I really just ask that question?)

No comments:

Post a Comment