Tuesday 19 June 2012

Clothes on the Body

Just went for a run and did the dishes (glam life). Then I took photos of myself dressed in clothes. And now I'm going to show you the clothes, on my body. What a breakthrough.

There I am, headless in all my glory.


Then I'm dancing or just swinging those damn gangly arms in some kind spastic motion (most probably the case). Let us be honest. BE HONEST! 
p.s: I made those jeans. Talent I tell ya. Talent.


And dennn, I just wanted to prove that I actually have a head and a face-a creepy one- to go along with dis body. 


And finally here is my neck. The end. 


p.p.s: I didn't include the phrase 'Unfortunate Obsessions'. Or the word 'Unfortunate' or 'Obsessed' or 'Obsession'. BE PROUD!

Long Gold Necklace from H&M
Shirt from H&M 
Jeans originally from BDG
Shoes from Steve Madden 






No comments:

Post a Comment